Since 1992, International Software Systems has sold, implemented, and supported technologies that serve small-to mid-market U.S. and international clients.
Our list of satisfied clients who come to us for distribution, service, EDI, job costing, and other services continues to grow as does our staff, a team of dedicated consultants with extensive training, experience, and certification on all of the products International Software Systems offers.
Contact us today!
Laura Peters has been an entrepreneur for over 40 years and is responsible for the creation of 3 successful businesses: 2 bookkeeping businesses she sold and International Software Systems.
Her skills include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting Expertise
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Certification for Great Plains, SQL Server, and MCP
Contact Laura today and
put her skills to work for you
Laura Peters is, and has been, an active volunteer -- both locally and globally -- within the non-profit sector. Her volunteerism and advocacy focuses on the rights and empowerment of all women. To accomplish this she utilizes her leadership and social mastery:
- through local, district, and international organization board service
- through mentoring women and girls
- by seeking and accepting leadership and member positions within various and diverse local and international committees
Laura is adept at using the appropriate skills for every project she undertakes. She will bring these talents and proficiencies to your project.